::TQ kWn2::

Rabu, Mac 10, 2010

the Biggest Loser Asia

Tags: kl, malaysia, biggest loser asia, david gurnani

Biggest Loser Asia finally weighed in its loser last night and David Gurnani of Jakarta, Indonesia tipped the scale to become the first Biggest Loser of Asia! The 25-year-old shed a total of 83kg, beating three other finalists to the grand prize of US$100,000 and a brand new Renault car.
David says, "I never thought that I would say this, but it feels great to be a loser. Asia's Biggest Loser!" After a 13-week in-camp contest, the top four went home for two months to continue losing weight on their own. As soon as David returned home, he trained from eight to ten hours a day and watched his diet. So how's he going to spend his money, you ask?? "I'm thinking of buying a house with the money, because I'm planning to get married by the end of this year. I also want to go for a short holiday before getting back to my normal life."

tp...aku tgk da mcm sakit lak die neh...si carlo gak segak...perghhhh!!!!Segak,kan??????
 

ni finalistnyer....tahniah ler kt depa..at lis bjaye gak turun..aku????heheh...

Tiada ulasan: